Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Design and characterization of a new bioreactor for continuous ultra-slow uniaxial distraction of a three-dimensional scaffold-free stem cell culture
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 86–94, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Weiss, S., Henle, P., Roth, W., Bock, R., Boeuf, S. and Richter, W. (2011), Design and characterization of a new bioreactor for continuous ultra-slow uniaxial distraction of a three-dimensional scaffold-free stem cell culture. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 86–94. doi: 10.1002/btpr.510
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- research fund of the Stiftung Orthopädische Universitätsklinik (Foundation of the Orthopaedic University Hospital) Heidelberg
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!