Yunling Bai and Changjian Wu contributed equally to this work
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Role of iron and sodium citrate in animal protein-free CHO cell culture medium on cell growth and monoclonal antibody production
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 209–219, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Bai, Y., Wu, C., Zhao, J., Liu, Y.-H., Ding, W. and Ling, W. L. W. (2011), Role of iron and sodium citrate in animal protein-free CHO cell culture medium on cell growth and monoclonal antibody production. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/btpr.513
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2010 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!