Review Article: Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Transcription factors as tools to engineer enhanced drought stress tolerance in plants
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 297–306, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Hussain, S. S., Kayani, M. A. and Amjad, M. (2011), Transcription factors as tools to engineer enhanced drought stress tolerance in plants. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 297–306. doi: 10.1002/btpr.514
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2010 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Endeavour Research Fellowship from the Department of Education, Employment and Work Relation (DEEWR), Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!