Robert Huber and Helene Wulfhorst contributed equally to this work.
Process Sensing and Control
Screening for enzyme activity in turbid suspensions with scattered light
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 555–561, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Huber, R., Wulfhorst, H., Maksym, L., Stehr, R., Pöhnlein, M., Jäger, G., Spieß, A. C. and Büchs, J. (2011), Screening for enzyme activity in turbid suspensions with scattered light. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 555–561. doi: 10.1002/btpr.519
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2010 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
- Stiftung Industrieforschung, Köln, Germany. Grant Number: Project S735
- Excellence Initiative by the German federal and state governments to promote science and research at German universities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!