Conflict of interest: We declare that the results presented in this article have not been published previously in whole or part, except in abstract format.
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Respiration rate in human primary renal proximal and early distal tubular cells in vitro: Considerations for biohybrid renal devices†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 262–268, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Luttropp, D., Schade, M., Baer, P. C. and Bereiter-Hahn, J. (2011), Respiration rate in human primary renal proximal and early distal tubular cells in vitro: Considerations for biohybrid renal devices. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 262–268. doi: 10.1002/btpr.520
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2010 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- BMBF. Grant Number: Förderkennzeichen: 0312826
- Gambro Dialysatoren GmbH, Hechingen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!