Martin Dragosits, Gianni Frascotti, Lise Bernard-Granger, Felícitas Vázquez, Maria Giuliani, and Kristin Baumann contributed equally to this study
Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Influence of growth temperature on the production of antibody Fab fragments in different microbes: A host comparative analysis
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 38–46, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Dragosits, M., Frascotti, G., Bernard-Granger, L., Vázquez, F., Giuliani, M., Baumann, K., Rodríguez-Carmona, E., Tokkanen, J., Parrilli, E., Wiebe, M. G., Kunert, R., Maurer, M., Gasser, B., Sauer, M., Branduardi, P., Pakula, T., Saloheimo, M., Penttilä, M., Ferrer, P., Luisa Tutino, M., Villaverde, A., Porro, D. and Mattanovich, D. (2011), Influence of growth temperature on the production of antibody Fab fragments in different microbes: A host comparative analysis. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 38–46. doi: 10.1002/btpr.524
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2010 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- European Science Foundation (ESF, program EuroScope)
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: I37-B03
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency (Program FHplus)
- Spanish Program on Chemical Process Technologies. Grant Number: CTQ2007 - 60347/PPQ
- Complementary Actions Plan supporting the ESF EuroScope program. Grant Number: BIO2005-23733-E
- integrated action HU2005-0001 of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SG-108
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 112391
- F.A.R. 2008. Grant Number: 12-1-5140000-27
- CIBER de Bioingenieria, Biomateriales y Nanomedicina
- VI National R&D and i Plan 2008-2011
- Iniciativa Ingenio 2010
- Consolider Program
- CIBER Actions and financed by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III with assistance from the European Regional Development Fund
Vol. 28, Issue 4, 1114, Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!