Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Extractive fermentation of clavulanic acid by Streptomyces DAUFPE 3060 using aqueous two-phase system
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Viana Marques, D. A., Pessoa-Júnior, A., Lima-Filho, J. L., Converti, A., Perego, P. and Porto, A. L. F. (2011), Extractive fermentation of clavulanic acid by Streptomyces DAUFPE 3060 using aqueous two-phase system. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/btpr.526
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2010 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Brazilian Research Funding Institutions Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 05/60158-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!