Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Facilitative production of an antimicrobial peptide royalisin and its antibody via an artificial oil-body system
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 153–161, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Tseng, J.-M., Huang, J.-R., Huang, H.-C., Tzen, J. T. C., Chou, W.-M. and Peng, C.-C. (2011), Facilitative production of an antimicrobial peptide royalisin and its antibody via an artificial oil-body system. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/btpr.528
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2010 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
- National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: NSC 95-2313-B-150-004-MY3 and NSC 98-2313-B-150-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!