Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Efficient production of D-glucosaminic acid from D-glucosamine by Pseudomonas putida GNA5
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 32–37, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Wu, B., Bai, Z., Meng, X. and He, B. (2011), Efficient production of D-glucosaminic acid from D-glucosamine by Pseudomonas putida GNA5. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 32–37. doi: 10.1002/btpr.529
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2010 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2009CB724700
- National High-tech R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA021306
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2008BAI63B07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!