Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Effects of varying virus-spiking conditions on a virus-removal filter Planova™ 20N in a virus validation study of antibody solutions
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 162–169, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Hongo-Hirasaki, T., Yamaguchi, K., Yanagida, K., Hayashida, H. and Ide, S. (2011), Effects of varying virus-spiking conditions on a virus-removal filter Planova™ 20N in a virus validation study of antibody solutions. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 162–169. doi: 10.1002/btpr.533
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2010 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!