Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Characterization of the proteases involved in the N-terminal clipping of glucagon-like-peptide-1-antibody fusion proteins
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 220–231, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Dorai, H., Santiago, A., Campbell, M., Tang, Q. M., Lewis, M. J., Wang, Y., Lu, Q.-Z., Wu, S.-L. and Hancock, W. (2011), Characterization of the proteases involved in the N-terminal clipping of glucagon-like-peptide-1-antibody fusion proteins. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 220–231. doi: 10.1002/btpr.537
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!