Patricia Carvajal and Jordi Gibert contributed equally to this work
Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Activity of maize transglutaminase overexpressed in escherichia coli inclusion bodies: An alternative to protein refolding
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 232–240, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Carvajal, P., Gibert, J., Campos, N., Lopera, O., Barberà, E., Torné, J. M. and Santos, M. (2011), Activity of maize transglutaminase overexpressed in escherichia coli inclusion bodies: An alternative to protein refolding. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 232–240. doi: 10.1002/btpr.538
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!