Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
High-density microcarrier cell cultures for influenza virus production
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 241–250, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Bock, A., Schulze-Horsel, J., Schwarzer, J., Rapp, E., Genzel, Y. and Reichl, U. (2011), High-density microcarrier cell cultures for influenza virus production. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 241–250. doi: 10.1002/btpr.539
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!