Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
A comparative study of the regioselectivity of the β-galactosidases from Kluyveromyces lactis and Bacillus circulans in the enzymatic synthesis of N-Acetyl-lactosamine in aqueous media
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 386–394, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Bridiau, N. and Maugard, T. (2011), A comparative study of the regioselectivity of the β-galactosidases from Kluyveromyces lactis and Bacillus circulans in the enzymatic synthesis of N-Acetyl-lactosamine in aqueous media. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 386–394. doi: 10.1002/btpr.542
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Région Poitou-Charentes, from the University of La Rochelle, and from the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!