Mark T. Maloney earned his B.S. in Chemical Engineering, at the University of Illinois and is currently completing his Ph.D. studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He also has worked as a design engineer for Monsanto Company and as a co-op engineer for Amoco Chemicals Corporation. His research interests are in reaction engineering and separation processes.
An Engineering Analysis of the Production of Xylose by Dilute Acid Hydrolysis of Hardwood Hemicellulose
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 192–202, December 1986
How to Cite
Maloney, M. T., Chapman, T. W. and Baker, A. J. (1986), An Engineering Analysis of the Production of Xylose by Dilute Acid Hydrolysis of Hardwood Hemicellulose. Biotechnol Progress, 2: 192–202. doi: 10.1002/btpr.5420020407
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- USDA, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!