Process Sensing and Control
Offline glucose biomonitoring in yeast culture by polyamidoamine/ cysteamine-modified gold electrodes
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 530–538, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Yuksel, M., Akin, M., Geyik, C., Demirkol, D. O., Ozdemir, C., Bluma, A., Höpfner, T., Beutel, S., Timur, S. and Scheper, T. (2011), Offline glucose biomonitoring in yeast culture by polyamidoamine/ cysteamine-modified gold electrodes. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 530–538. doi: 10.1002/btpr.544
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2010 12:19PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 108T293
- EBILTEM (Ege University, Research and Application Center of Science and Technology) and Ege University Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2009 Fen 0059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!