Note: Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Novel Aspergillus hemicellulases enhance performance of commercial cellulases in lignocellulose hydrolysis
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 581–586, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Shin, H.-D., Vo, T. and Chen, R. (2011), Novel Aspergillus hemicellulases enhance performance of commercial cellulases in lignocellulose hydrolysis. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 581–586. doi: 10.1002/btpr.547
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2010 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- USDA. Grant Number: 2007-35504-18254
- Air Products to The School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!