Process Sensing and Control
Determination of yeast viability during a stress-model alcoholic fermentation using reagent-free microscopy image analysis
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 539–546, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Tibayrenc, P., Ghommidh, C. and Preziosi-Belloy, L. (2011), Determination of yeast viability during a stress-model alcoholic fermentation using reagent-free microscopy image analysis. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 539–546. doi: 10.1002/btpr.549
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2010 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- French National Agency for Research as part of the National Research Program on Biofuels
- French Ministry of Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!