Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Profiling highly conserved microrna expression in recombinant IgG-producing and parental Chinese hamster ovary cells
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1163–1171, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Lin, N., Davis, A., Bahr, S., Borgschulte, T., Achtien, K. and Kayser, K. (2011), Profiling highly conserved microrna expression in recombinant IgG-producing and parental Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1163–1171. doi: 10.1002/btpr.556
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2010 04:33PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!