Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Screening 64 cultivars Catharanthus roseus for the production of vindoline, catharanthine, and serpentine
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 937–943, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Chung, I.-M., Kim, E.-H., Li, M., Peebles, C. A. M., Jung, W.-S., Song, H.-K., Ahn, J.-K. and San, K.-Y. (2011), Screening 64 cultivars Catharanthus roseus for the production of vindoline, catharanthine, and serpentine. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 937–943. doi: 10.1002/btpr.557
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2010 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2010
- Konkuk University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!