Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Pretreatment of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells with a combination of hypergravity and 5-azacytidine enhances therapeutic efficacy for myocardial infarction
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 473–482, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Ling, S.-K., Wang, R., Dai, Z.-Q., Nie, J.-L., Wang, H.-H., Tan, Y.-J., Cao, H.-Q., Huang, Z.-M., Wan, Y.-M. and Li, Y.-H. (2011), Pretreatment of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells with a combination of hypergravity and 5-azacytidine enhances therapeutic efficacy for myocardial infarction. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 473–482. doi: 10.1002/btpr.558
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 04:17PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2006CB705704, 2011CB707704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30370365
- Advanced Space Medico-Engineering Research Project of China. Grant Number: SJ200810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!