Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Improved NADPH supply for xylitol production by engineered Escherichia coli with glycolytic mutations
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 333–341, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Chin, J. W. and Cirino, P. C. (2011), Improved NADPH supply for xylitol production by engineered Escherichia coli with glycolytic mutations. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 333–341. doi: 10.1002/btpr.559
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2011 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!