Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Removal of intact β2-microglobulin at neutral ph by using seed-conjugated polymer beads prepared with β2-microglobulin-derived peptide (58–67)
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 521–529, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Kang, S., Yang, J. E., Kim, J., Ahn, M., Koo, H. J., Kim, M., Lee, Y.-S. and Paik, S. R. (2011), Removal of intact β2-microglobulin at neutral ph by using seed-conjugated polymer beads prepared with β2-microglobulin-derived peptide (58–67). Biotechnol Progress, 27: 521–529. doi: 10.1002/btpr.562
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- Seoul R & BD. Grant Number: 10538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!