Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Human T-lymphotropic virus tax activates human cytomegalovirus major-immediate early promoter and improves production of recombinant proteins in HEK293 cells
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 751–756, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Lwa, T. R., Lee, J., Ng, C. H., Lew, Q. J., Hia, H. C. and Chao, S.-H. (2011), Human T-lymphotropic virus tax activates human cytomegalovirus major-immediate early promoter and improves production of recombinant proteins in HEK293 cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 751–756. doi: 10.1002/btpr.571
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 01:51PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!