Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Starch self-processing in transgenic sweet potato roots expressing a hyperthermophilic α-amylase
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 351–359, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Santa-Maria, M. C., Yencho, C. G., Haigler, C. H., Thompson, W. F., Kelly, R. M. and Sosinski, B. (2011), Starch self-processing in transgenic sweet potato roots expressing a hyperthermophilic α-amylase. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 351–359. doi: 10.1002/btpr.573
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 01:52PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- Consortium for Plant Biotechnology Research
- Bayer CropScience Corporation
- U.S. National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!