Review Article: Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Microalgae as sources of high added-value compounds—a brief review of recent work
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 597–613, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Guedes, A. C., Amaro, H. M. and Malcata, F. X. (2011), Microalgae as sources of high added-value compounds—a brief review of recent work. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 597–613. doi: 10.1002/btpr.575
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 02:59PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- MICROPHYTE. Grant Number: PTDC/EBB-EBI/102728/2008
- POCI 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!