Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
CO2 from alcoholic fermentation for continuous cultivation of Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis in tubular photobioreactor using urea as nitrogen source
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 650–656, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Matsudo, M. C., Bezerra, R. P., Converti, A., Sato, S. and Carvalho, J. C. M. (2011), CO2 from alcoholic fermentation for continuous cultivation of Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis in tubular photobioreactor using urea as nitrogen source. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 650–656. doi: 10.1002/btpr.581
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 FEB 2011 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (Fapesp). Grant Numbers: 06/56976-2, 06/54960-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!