Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Design of a stirred multiwell bioreactor for expansion of CD34+ umbilical cord blood cells in hypoxic conditions
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1154–1162, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Luni, C., Zagallo, M., Albania, L., Piccoli, M., Pozzobon, M., De Coppi, P. and Elvassore, N. (2011), Design of a stirred multiwell bioreactor for expansion of CD34+ umbilical cord blood cells in hypoxic conditions. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1154–1162. doi: 10.1002/btpr.582
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2011 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Foundation Città della Speranza, Padova Cord Blood Bank
- Italian Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!