Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Biocatalytic generation of Mn(III)-chelate as a chemical oxidant of different environmental contaminants
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 668–676, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Taboada-Puig, R., Lú-Chau, T., Eibes, G., Moreira, M. T., Feijoo, G. and Lema, J. M. (2011), Biocatalytic generation of Mn(III)-chelate as a chemical oxidant of different environmental contaminants. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 668–676. doi: 10.1002/btpr.585
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2011 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Spanish projects. Grant Number: PGIDIT06PXIB265088PR, CTQ2007-66788, and CTQ2010-20258
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2008-006977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!