Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Recombinant Lucilia Sericata chymotrypsin in a topical hydrogel formulation degrades human wound eschar ex vivo
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 870–874, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Britland, S., Smith, A., Finter, W., Eagland, D., Vowden, K., Vowden, P., Telford, G., Brown, A. and Pritchard, D. (2011), Recombinant Lucilia Sericata chymotrypsin in a topical hydrogel formulation degrades human wound eschar ex vivo. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 870–874. doi: 10.1002/btpr.587
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 03:25PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- Technology Strategy Board, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!