Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Efficient suspension bioreactor expansion of murine embryonic stem cells on microcarriers in serum-free medium
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 811–823, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Alfred, R., Radford, J., Fan, J., Boon, K., Krawetz, R., Rancourt, D. and Kallos, M. S. (2011), Efficient suspension bioreactor expansion of murine embryonic stem cells on microcarriers in serum-free medium. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 811–823. doi: 10.1002/btpr.591
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Skeletal Regenerative Medicine Team funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- CIHR, NIH. Grant Number: 5R21AR53738-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!