Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effects of extracellular matrices derived from different cell sources on chondrocyte functions
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 788–795, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Hoshiba, T., Lu, H., Yamada, T., Kawazoe, N., Tateishi, T. and Chen, G. (2011), Effects of extracellular matrices derived from different cell sources on chondrocyte functions. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 788–795. doi: 10.1002/btpr.592
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 03:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- World Premier International Research Center (WPI) Initiative on Materials Nanoarchitectonics and Grant-in-Aid
- Young Scientists (Start-up). Grant Number: 20800073
- JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 21-10589
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!