Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Recombinant monomeric CD40 ligand for delivering polymer particles to dendritic cells
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 830–837, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Palumbo, R. N., Nagarajan, L. and Wang, C. (2011), Recombinant monomeric CD40 ligand for delivering polymer particles to dendritic cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 830–837. doi: 10.1002/btpr.595
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!