Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
A model-based method for investigating bioenergetic processes in autotrophically growing eukaryotic microalgae: Application to the green algae Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 631–640, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Cogne, G., Rügen, M., Bockmayr, A., Titica, M., Dussap, C.-G., Cornet, J.-F. and Legrand, J. (2011), A model-based method for investigating bioenergetic processes in autotrophically growing eukaryotic microalgae: Application to the green algae Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 631–640. doi: 10.1002/btpr.596
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 03:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- French ANR Project “ALGOMICS”. Grant Number: ANR-08-BIOE-002
- FP7 European Project “SOLAR-H2”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!