Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Purification, immobilization, and characterization of a specific lipase from Staphylococcus warneri EX17 by enzyme fractionating via adsorption on different hydrophobic supports
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 717–723, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Volpato, G., Filice, M., de las Rivas, B., Rodrigues, R. C., Heck, J. X., Fernandez-Lafuente, R., Guisan, J. M., Mateo, C. and Ayub, M. A. Z. (2011), Purification, immobilization, and characterization of a specific lipase from Staphylococcus warneri EX17 by enzyme fractionating via adsorption on different hydrophobic supports. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 717–723. doi: 10.1002/btpr.601
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2011 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Spanish CICYT (projects BIO-2005-8576 CTQ2009-07568). Grant Number: (project S0505/PPQ/0344)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!