Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Effect of sodium nitroprusside on growth and terpenoid indole alkaloid production in Catharanthus roseus hairy root cultures
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 625–630, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Li, M., Peebles, C. A. M., Shanks, J. V. and San, K.-Y. (2011), Effect of sodium nitroprusside on growth and terpenoid indole alkaloid production in Catharanthus roseus hairy root cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 625–630. doi: 10.1002/btpr.605
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BES0420840, CBET0729622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!