Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Ultra-stable phosphoglucose isomerase through immobilization of cellulose-binding module-tagged thermophilic enzyme on low-cost high-capacity cellulosic adsorbent
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 969–975, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Myung, S., Zhang, X.-Z. and Percival Zhang, Y.-H. (2011), Ultra-stable phosphoglucose isomerase through immobilization of cellulose-binding module-tagged thermophilic enzyme on low-cost high-capacity cellulosic adsorbent. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 969–975. doi: 10.1002/btpr.606
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 02:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- MURI. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0145
- DOE Bioenergy Science Center (BESC)
- CALS Biodesign and Bioprocess Center
- ICTAS Scholar Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!