Note: Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Skeletal myotube integration with planar microelectrode arrays in vitro for spatially selective recording and stimulation: A comparison of neuronal and myotube extracellular action potentials
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 891–895, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Langhammer, C. G., Kutzing, M. K., Luo, V., Zahn, J. D. and Firestein, B. L. (2011), Skeletal myotube integration with planar microelectrode arrays in vitro for spatially selective recording and stimulation: A comparison of neuronal and myotube extracellular action potentials. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 891–895. doi: 10.1002/btpr.609
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2011 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN-0919747
- New Jersey Commission on Brain Injury Research. Grant Number: #09-3209-BIR-E-2
- Biotechnology Fellowship from National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 5T32GM008339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!