Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Enhancing hypericin production of Hypericum perforatum cell suspension culture by ozone exposure
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1101–1106, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Xu, M., Yang, B., Dong, J., Lu, D., Jin, H., Sun, L., Zhu, Y. and Xu, X. (2011), Enhancing hypericin production of Hypericum perforatum cell suspension culture by ozone exposure. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1101–1106. doi: 10.1002/btpr.614
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2011 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!