Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Identification of transcription factors perturbed by the synthesis of high levels of a foreign protein in yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 925–936, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Contador, C. A., Andrews, B. A., Liao, J. C. and Asenjo, J. A. (2011), Identification of transcription factors perturbed by the synthesis of high levels of a foreign protein in yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 925–936. doi: 10.1002/btpr.616
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- CONICYT-University of Chile scholarship and the Millennium Science Initiative. Grant Number: ICM – P05-001-F
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.