Conflicts of interest: G.R. and Y.K. have an equity position in Fluorometrix, Corporation
Process Sensing and Control
In vitro cell culture pO2 is significantly different from incubator pO2
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1185–1189, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Bambrick, L. L., Kostov, Y. and Rao, G. (2011), In vitro cell culture pO2 is significantly different from incubator pO2. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1185–1189. doi: 10.1002/btpr.622
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- Sartorius-Stedim Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!