Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Strategies of xylanase supplementation for an efficient saccharification and cofermentation process from pretreated wheat straw
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 944–950, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Alvira, P., Tomás-Pejó, E., José Negro, M. and Ballesteros, a. M. (2011), Strategies of xylanase supplementation for an efficient saccharification and cofermentation process from pretreated wheat straw. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 944–950. doi: 10.1002/btpr.623
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- CDTI (Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!