The findings and conclusions in this article have not been formally disseminated by the Food and Drug Administration and should not be construed to represent any agency determination or policy.
Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Synthesis, biophysical properties, and oxygenation potential of variable molecular weight glutaraldehyde-polymerized bovine hemoglobins with low and high oxygen affinity†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1172–1184, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Jia, Y., Buehler, P. W., Chen, G., Cabrales, P. and Palmer, A. F. (2011), Synthesis, biophysical properties, and oxygenation potential of variable molecular weight glutaraldehyde-polymerized bovine hemoglobins with low and high oxygen affinity. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1172–1184. doi: 10.1002/btpr.624
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01HL078840, R01DK070862
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!