Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Gas-permeable membranes and co-culture with fibroblasts enable high-density hepatocyte culture as multilayered liver tissues
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1146–1153, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Evenou, F., Hamon, M., Fujii, T., Takeuchi, S. and Sakai, Y. (2011), Gas-permeable membranes and co-culture with fibroblasts enable high-density hepatocyte culture as multilayered liver tissues. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1146–1153. doi: 10.1002/btpr.626
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!