Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Application of electrochemically produced aluminum hydroxide gel for prepurification of recombinant synthetic green fluorescent protein produced in tobacco leaves
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1029–1035, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Robić, G., Lacorte, C., Rech, E. L. and Miranda, E. A. (2011), Application of electrochemically produced aluminum hydroxide gel for prepurification of recombinant synthetic green fluorescent protein produced in tobacco leaves. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1029–1035. doi: 10.1002/btpr.627
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Brazilian research agencies CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!