Yueming Qian, Sarwat F. Khattak, and Zizhuo Xing contributed equally to this work.
NOTE: Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Cell culture and gene transcription effects of copper sulfate on Chinese hamster ovary cells†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1190–1194, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Qian, Y., Khattak, S. F., Xing, Z., He, A., Kayne, P. S., Qian, N.-X., Pan, S.-H. and Li, Z. J. (2011), Cell culture and gene transcription effects of copper sulfate on Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1190–1194. doi: 10.1002/btpr.630
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!