This article is a U.S. Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Process development and cGMP manufacturing of a recombinant ricin vaccine: An effective and stable recombinant ricin a-chain vaccine—RVEc™†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Published 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1036–1047, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Meagher, M. M., Seravalli, J. G., Swanson, S. T., Ladd, R. G., Khasa, Y. P., Inan, M., Harner, J. C., Johnson, S. K., Van Cott, K., Lindsey, C., Wannemacher, R. and Smith, L. A. (2011), Process development and cGMP manufacturing of a recombinant ricin vaccine: An effective and stable recombinant ricin a-chain vaccine—RVEc™. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1036–1047. doi: 10.1002/btpr.631
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- Joint Science and Technology Office for Chemical-Biological Defense (DTRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!