Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Isolation and characterization of a subset of erythropoietin glycoforms with cytoprotective but minimal erythropoietic activity
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1018–1028, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Mattio, M., Ceaglio, N., Oggero, M., Perotti, N., Amadeo, I., Orozco, G., Forno, G., Kratje, R. and Etcheverrigaray, M. (2011), Isolation and characterization of a subset of erythropoietin glycoforms with cytoprotective but minimal erythropoietic activity. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1018–1028. doi: 10.1002/btpr.633
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 01:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Argentine institutions: Universidad Nacional del Litoral. Grant Number: CAI+D 2006 No. 5/38; SAT No. 356.698
- Zelltek SA and Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!