Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Performance of high intensity fed-batch mammalian cell cultures in disposable bioreactor systems
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1358–1364, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Paul Smelko, J., Rae Wiltberger, K., Francis Hickman, E., Janey Morris, B., James Blackburn, T. and Ryll, T. (2011), Performance of high intensity fed-batch mammalian cell cultures in disposable bioreactor systems. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 1358–1364. doi: 10.1002/btpr.634
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 02:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!