Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Hydrolysis of fish oil by hyperactivated rhizomucor miehei lipase immobilized by multipoint anion exchange
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 961–968, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Filice, M., Marciello, M., Betancor, L., Carrascosa, A. V., Guisan, J. M. and Fernandez-Lorente, G. (2011), Hydrolysis of fish oil by hyperactivated rhizomucor miehei lipase immobilized by multipoint anion exchange. Biotechnol Progress, 27: 961–968. doi: 10.1002/btpr.635
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: project AGL-2009-07625
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Number: S0505/PPQ/03449
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!